Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Good day everyone. Today I am going to share with my secrets or techniques to earn fast from one of my online businesses. As a beginner I started as nothing in Bubblews. My earnings grow very slow at the start. Because of this I thought of quitting because I thought that it was just a waste of my time, effort, and my money. Just imagine for a day, when I started, I worked for almost two hours a day, yet my earnings did not even reach 0.50 USD. I started earning faster than ever before when one day my friend shared to me his knowledge on how to earn fast from bubblews. And today, I will share this knowledge to you, because I do believe that sharing is an act of loving the recipients.
                                       
SECRET NUMBER ONE:
CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT. If you still don’t have any account in Bubblews, then now is the right time for you to create only ONE account.  Click the link and fill up the form provided:       http://www.bubblews.com/?referral=527c635a1cffa1.78813295
NOTE: Make sure you have an active email address. I suggest you use gmail email address.
Having  your own account is very important. How can you earn if you don’t have an account of your own? It is free! No hidden charges. I can guarantee  that.

SECRET NUMBER TWO:
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE. Once your account is ready, start writing your first article and submit it right away. You can write your whatever you want to write under the sun. You can choose any category  you like. As long a you follow the rules set by Bubblews for its members, you too, will be paid soon.

SECRET NUMBER THREE:
BUILD YOUR CONNECTIONS. What does ist mean to say? For beginners this is connecting with fellow members or bubblers. Why? Your connections are important in building earnings. The more connections you have, the the faster your earnings will grow. You will know that you are not yet connected with a bubbler if in his or her profile page, you can see the “CONNECT” yellow orange button. Click that to connect with the user. Otherwise, you are already connected.

SECRET NUMBER FOUR:
INTERACT WITH THE USERS. Interaction is very important. Just like in facebook and other social networking sites you have to interact with other users of the site to build strong connection and communication. Interaction means you don’t only LIKE the post of your connections, you also REPLY  to the comments posted on either your post or on your profile page. This is where I earn faster. I have been replying to the comments posted by my connections. By replying to their comments on my post both of us are earning. Try this and you will notice that your earnings grow fast.
I just hope that I have shared something good for you today. And may you be successful in your daily quest.
God bless everyone.
Thank you for reading. If you have any question, you can email or contact me for more information.






0 comments :

Post a Comment