Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Do you believe that there are people who are not employed in the government, yet they are earning sufficiently from the online business industry? Do you believe that their income is even bigger than that of regular employees in the government? You might say that I am wrong, but I can attest that there are people who are earning lots of money because they have chosen the right site and company.
I have a friend who has been in the online industry for many years already. And this person is earning much more than I do as an employee in the government. Just imagine as an employee I am just earning 7000Php gross income from my work as a staff nurse every month, while this person is earning 10000 to 12000Php every month in one of his online jobs.  This is just from one of his online jobs. How about from other income generating online jobs, like Bidvertisers, SWA, Bubblews, etc.?

I am not saying here that my work as a nurse is not that good. Nursing is a noble profession. But what I am trying to say here is that we can make income generating online jobs as our sidelines. So whatever field of work you are in now, continue that because you have chosen that. But if you think that you are not doing well in your present job now, and you think that you are not generating sufficient income for your daily needs, why not try doing online jobs. You can even turn online job as your mainline source of income,if you will. 

My fellow, if you don’t start now, when will it be? Is it when you are no longer capable of doing what I am doing now? Fear not that you might fail; fear rather that you might never succeed if you never dare to try. I know you are still hesitant to join us. It could be because of your past bad experience in the online industry. I do understand you because I was once a victim also before of false teachers. But failure didn’t stop to keep trying and doing whatever is good.

So what are you waiting for? Join me! And I am sure you will generate real income if you try doing online jobs.

0 comments :

Post a Comment